Address: 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm, Newbury Road, Headley, Berkshire, RG19 8JY
Phone Number: 01635 269678
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm is a family adventure farm park on the Hampshire Berkshire border South East of Newbury.
This family friendly attraction is set over 40 acres and features farm animals to see and pet plus children’s play activities. Outdoor activities include animal petting, an outdoor adventure playground and a play village with child sized houses and shops, football pitch, crazy golf course, land train, peddle cars, zip wire, bouncy inflatables and peddle cars. There is also an indoor play centre with soft play frame with aerial glide, tunnels and slides plus a toddler area, undercover go-karts and indoor laser tag arena. The farm also has three lakes with natural wildlife and is situated alongside the river Embourne. Children’s parties catered for.
- Free car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Peak – 1st April to 24th Dec 2017: 10am to 6:30pm
- Off Peak – 2nd Jan to 17th March 2018: 10am to 5pm
- Open 7 days a week
- Adult – £9.95
- Child (2-16) – £9.25
- OAP – £9
- Family of 4 – £36
- Child + Adult Carer – £9.25 (valid document proving disability required)
- Adult + Adult Carer – £9.95 (valid document proving disability required)
- Military Discount – £5.25 (Discount is for the serving military personal Only. Valid Photo ID required)
Before you start your journey to 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.