Address: Aberdeen Maritime Museum, Shiprow, Aberdeen, AB11 5BY
Phone Number: 01224 337700
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Aberdeen Maritime Museum is a museum about the maritime history of Aberdeen located near the harbour in Aberdeen city centre.
The museum building was created by combining Provost Ross’s House (a ship owner) which dates from the 16th century plus the Trinity Congregational Church and a modern construction joining the two. The exhibits visitors can see include multi-media presentations, paintings, scenes and models with many displays being interactive. Some of the topics covered by the museum are the history of the Aberdeen port, the shipbuilding industry, ships built in Aberdeen, fishing in the area and also information about the oil and gas industry in the North Sea.
- Free admission attraction.
- No dedicated car parking. Use city centre public car parks.
- Shop selling maritime related gifts, music, books and craft items.
- Leading Lights café serves light meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Aberdeen Maritime Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Aberdeen Maritime Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.