Address: Adventure Island Mini Golf, Units 20/21, Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SB
Phone Number: 0121 328 7474
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Adventure Island Mini Golf consists of two indoor 18 hole mini-golf courses at the Star City leisure centre in Birmingham in the West Midlands.
Set over three floors this indoor attraction can provide a fun experience for all the family. The two 18 hole adventure golf courses, entitled ‘Hidden Cove Challenge’ and ‘Lost Hut Trail’ are both sited inside a lush tropical environment at the Star City leisure complex in Birmingham. The ‘Hidden Cove Challenge’ course and the ‘Lost Hut Trail’ course feature attractive themed scenery including volcanoes, caves, waterfalls and tiki villages as a backdrop. Caters for children’s parties.
- Free car parking.
- The Tiki bar serves hot and cold drinks, alcohol, snacks and ice creams.
- Other places to eat and drink in the leisure complex.
- Full disabled and pushchair access to the Hidden Cove course.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10:30am – 11pm
- Friday to Saturday: 10:30am to Midnight
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing.
Ticket Prices – 18 holes (choose either course):
- Castaways (under 16’s) – £5.45
- Adventurers (over 16’s) – £6.45
- Family (2 Adventurers and 2 Castaways) – £19.95
Ticket Prices – 36 holes (both courses):
- Castaways (under 16’s) – £8.95
- Adventurers (over 16’s) – £10.95
- Family (2 Adventurers and 2 Castaways) – £29.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Adventure Island Mini Golf for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.