Amazon World Zoo Park is an exotic animal park with an emphasis on conservation and rainforests. Displays of in the region of 200 different species of animal including lemurs, flamingos, parrots, crocodiles, monkeys, meerkats, bats, snakes, armadillos, porcupines, ocelots, anteaters, toucans, insects, spiders, fish and amphibians. Daily animal talk and feeding times.
- Adventurer’s cafe.
- Gift shop. Car park.
- Jurassic themed adventure playground.
- Picnic area.
- Open daily from 10am all year.
- Only closed Christmas Day.
- Large Free Car Park.
- Adults – £10.95
- Children (3-14 years old) – £8.95
- Children under 3 – FREE
- Senior Citizens – £9.95
- 4 Family Ticket Offer (2 adults + 2 children) – £37.00
- 5 Family Ticket Offer (2 adults + 3 children) – £44.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Amazon World Zoo Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.