Address: South Street, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1BR
Phone Number: 01530 413343
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Ashby de la Zouch Castle began as a manor house in the 12th Century and was upgraded to a castle in the 15th century. Partially demolished during the Civil War, there is a climbable tower and underground passage you can walk through from the tower and the kitchen.
- Visitors advised to use town car parks.
- Grassy areas available for your own picnics.
- Gift shop. Ice creams.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Ashby de la Zouch Castle website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.60
- Child (5-15 years) – £3.40
- Concession – £5.00
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £14.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Ashby de la Zouch Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.