At-Bristol is a science centre set over two floors featuring interactive science themed exhibits and set in the redeveloped harbour-side area of Bristol city centre.
With over 300 hands-on exhibits and a planetarium the attraction aims to make science more accessible to all. Some of the exhibit areas include a recycling themed area, Built-It construction area for under 8’s, all about us (human biology), human brain exhibit, animation workshop, tiny-explorers jungle play area, about our world exhibit, flight zone, curiosity zone, move-it zone, investigate zone and meet a scientist area.
The building is also surrounded by tranquil open spaces with displays of public artwork.
- City centre parking nearby (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Café serving freshly cooked meals and snacks. Indoor picnic area.
- Monday to Friday (during term time): 10am – 5pm
- Weekends, Bank Holidays and Bristol school holidays: 10am – 6pm
- Closed: 11th to 13 September and 24th to 26th December
- Adult – £13.90
- Child (aged 3 to 15) – £8.95
- Child (0-2) – FREE
- Concession – £11.75
- Family (4 tickets, max 2 adults) – £39.50
- Grandparents family (4 tickets, max 2 grandparents) – £37.50
- Additional child (to be used with family tickets) – £7.95
- Concessionary Child – £5.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to At-Bristol for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.