The Bakelite Museum features the UK’s largest collection of items made with Bakelite, the popular vintage plastic of yesteryear. All housed within a historic watermill, there are thousands of items on show ranging from domestic items to unusual and rare items such the Bakelite coffin.
- Museum cafe selling refreshments and cream teas.
- From 1st March to the end of October: 10:30am – 5pm
- During Term-time: Thurs to Sun
- School Holidays: Every day
- Out of season by appointment
- Adults – £5
- Children (6-16) – £3
- Children Under 6 – FREE
- Family (2 adults, 2 or more children) – £14
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Bakelite Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.