Address: Banbury Museum, Spiceball Park Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 2PQ
Phone Number: 01295 753752
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Banbury Museum is a local history museum located in Banbury town centre next to the canal and also features some touring exhibitions.
- Town centre car parks nearby (charge).
- Free admission.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Café Quay is a fully licensed cafe with a waterside terrace serves hot and cold snacks and beverages.
- Museum’s Galleries: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm
- Bank Holidays: 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day: Closed
- Entry to Banbury Museum is Free of charge
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Banbury Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.