Becky Falls Woodland Park is a 50 acre beauty spot comprising of woodland and waterfalls in Dartmoor National Park in Devon.
Open to the public as a visitor attraction for more than 110 years, the park features scenic nature trails through beautiful woodland and by stunning waterfalls. Also at the site are a petting zoo, a pony paddock, a reptile house, rescued birds of prey, an indoor theatre for shows (animal show on weekends and school holidays), an animal Nursery and a children’s craft area.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Licensed Woodland cafeteria serving meals, snacks, cream teas and hot and cold beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Every day from 10/2/18 to 28/10/18
- 10am to 5pm with last entry at 4pm
- Adult – £8.25
- Child (aged 4-15) – £7.25
- Senior/Student – £7.25
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) – £30 (additional children £4.50 each).
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Becky Falls Woodland Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.