- January: 8am – 4pm
- February: 8am – 5pm
- March (March (to 30th March): 8am – 6pm
- 31st March to 30th April: 8am – 7pm
- May: 8am – 8pm
- June: 8am – 8pm
- July: 8am – 8pm
- August: 8am – 8pm
- September (to 28th September): 8am – 7pm
- October (from 29 September 26th October): 8am – 6pm
- 27th October to 30 November: 8am – 5pm
- December: 8am – 4m
- Open every day (except Christmas Day).
- During severe weather conditions and when maximum capacity is reached they maybe forced to close.
- Monday to Friday – Admission for the day is £9.50 in a standard car.
- Weekends and Bank Holidays – Admission for the day is £12.00 in a standard car.
- Please see the Bedgebury National Pinetum website for more ticket prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Bedgebury National Pinetum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.