Bexhill Museum is a museum in the heart of Bexhill-on-Sea that features a range of exhibits mainly focused on local history.
Galleries include the Sargent Collection with a geological section and the research centre (where you can research Bexhill’s historical documents), a Costume gallery featuring clothing dating from the 17th century through to modern times and The Technology gallery details Bexhill’s connection to British motor racing. Temporary exhibits also on display such as Sussex Folklore.
- Free on-street parking nearby.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and books.
Opening Times – 2017:
- Monday 1st Feb until Sunday 17th Dec
- Monday: 11am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
- Thursday: 10am – 5pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday: 11am – 5pm
- Sunday: 11am – 5pm
- Bank Holidays: 11am – 5pm
- Adult – £3
- Children (5 to 16) – £1.50
- Under 5s – FREE
- Concessions (includes students over 16yrs) – £2.50
- Pre-booked Group bookings – £2 per person
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Bexhill Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.