Birdworld Bird Park and Gardens is a bird park set in landscaped gardens in Farnham in Surrey.
This mainly outdoor attraction has 26 acres of aviaries and beautiful landscaped gardens. Birds on display include Birds of Prey, two Penguin enclosures, parrots and the Outback landing with Australian birds. There are also daily shows including feeding sessions, flying displays and a bird show in the Heron theatre.
Indoor areas include the Underwater World aquarium with simulated Amazonian streams, Jungle Swamps, marine reefs and African lakes with fish, turtle and crocodiles and there is also a Temperate house with birds and cold water fish. There are also safari train rides, a willow maze, farm animals in the Jenny Wren Farm area with daily animal handling sessions and children’s play areas. Experiences available.
- Car parking.
- Forest Lodge Garden centre next door.
- Pet shop.
- Gift shop.
- Puddleducks Restaurant serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Safari Snacks serving take out food and hot and cold drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Mar 26th to Oct 28th inclusive.
- Every day 10am until 6pm BST and 10am until 4:30pm during GMT.
- Last admissions are an hour before closing.
Ticket Prices – Park Fully Open:
- Adult – £15.95
- Child (Under 3) – Free
- Child (3 – 6) – £12.95
- Child (7 – 15) – £13.95
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) – £49.95
- Concession – £13.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Birdworld for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.