Address: Birmingham Botanical Gardens & Glasshouses, Westbourne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3TR
Phone Number: 0121 454 1860
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Birmingham Botanical Gardens is open all year round except Christmas day. First opened in 1832 it includes a Japanese and Bonsai garden, wildlife areas, historic gardens, cottage garden, herb garden, bird collection, playground, winter garden and fountain, acer collection, wildlife glade, bamboo maze, rhododendron walk, Wilson border, Fern garden and woodland walk plus lots more.
- Pavillion tea room.
- The gallery and shop.
- The Gardens are open every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day from 10am.
- October to March: Doors close at 5pm or dusk if earlier.
- Christmas Eve: Doors close at 3pm
- April to 30 September: Doors close at 6pm weekdays and 7pm weekends or dusk if earlier.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Family – £22
- 1 Adult – £7.50
- Concessions – £5.25
- Groups (adults) – £6
- Groups (concessions) – £4
- Children under 5 – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.