Address: Black Country Living Museum, Tipton Road, Dudley, West Midlands DY1 4SQ
Phone Number: 0121 557 9643
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Black Country Living Museum is an open air museum recreating a Black Country village from yesteryear located near Dudley in the West Midlands.
Open all year, a living museum of black country life of yesteryear representing a canal-side village. Covering 26 acres including historical buildings, tramcars, trolleybuses with cast members in authentic costumes. Exhibition halls, underground coal mine, horses and old-fashioned fairground.
- Car parking (charge).
- museum shop.
- Workers’ Institute Café serving hot and cold meals.
- Bottle & Glass Inn serving alcoholic drinks
- Rolfe Street Café serving sweet and savoury light bites & drinks
- Hobbs’ Fish & Chip Shop serving fish and chips.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times – 2017:
- Wed 11st Jan to Sun 26th Mar: Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Sat 18th Feb to Sun 26th Feb (half term): Daily 10am – 4pm
- Mon 27th Mar to Sun 5th Nov: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Mon 6th Nov to Sun 17 Dec: Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Mon 18th to Sun 24th Dec: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Mon 25th & Tue 26th Dec: Closed
- Wed 27th to Sun 31th Dec: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Mon 1st Jan to Tue 16th Jan 2018: Closed
- Re-open on Wed 17 Jan 2018 at 10am
- Adults from £17.50
- Children from £8.75
- Under 5’s – Free
- Families (1+3) – £36.75
- Families (2+3) – £51.45
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Black Country Living Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.