Blair Castle is a privately owned home and gardens, with the oldest parts dating back to the 13th century, and 30 viewable rooms and 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland.
The castle is set on the Atholl Estates, a 145,000-acre estate featuring many trails for cycling, horse riding and walking.
- Free car parking.
- Blair Castle Tullibardine Restaurant serving traditional Scottish dishes.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs welcome on estate under close control.
- Open every day from Saturday 1st April until Tuesday 31st October (excluding Saturday 28th October).
- Daily opening hours are 9:30am – 5:30pm with last admission at 4:30pm
Ticket Prices – House and Gardens:
- Adults – £11.00
- Senior citizens – £9.50
- Students (with ID cards) – £9.50
- Children (5-16 years) – £7.00
- Family ticket – £32.00
Ticket Prices – Gardens only:
- Adults – £6.50
- Senior citizens – £6.50
- Students (with ID cards) – £6.50
- Children (5-16 years) – £3.00
- Family ticket – £16.00
- Scooter hire – £4.25
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Blair Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.