Blakesley Hall is a timber-framed house built in 1590 located in Yardley, Birmingham.
Things to see in the house include an original piece of furniture from the 17th century, wall paintings in the “painted chamber”, the twisty old staircase, carved wooden furniture and fine painted textiles. Visitor centre with mural. Garden with traditional garden games, orchard and fragrant herb garden.
- Car parking.
- Free for children under 16 and to all on first Sunday of the month.
- Gardens, grounds and visitor centre free to all when open.
- Shop selling gifts and toys.
- Blakesley Hall Cafe serving snacks and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Blakesley Hall website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Blakesley Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.