Address: Blickling Estate, Blickling, Norwich, Norfolk, NR11 6NF
Phone Number: 01263 738030
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Blickling Estate is an imposing country estate, covering 4,777 acres, that has been in existence since the 16th century.
Now owned by the National Trust, the estate features beautiful formal gardens, 950 acres of woodland and parkland and a Jacobean Mansion with 16 rooms to view. The 55 acre formal gardens include a parterre, orangery, secret garden, a wilderness garden and the Temple. The estate has three way-marked walks and also contains the tomb of the 2nd Earl of Buckinghamshire in a distinctive pyramid shape and a tower dating from 1770. 40-min segway tours round the estate available for an extra fee.
- Car Parking (charge).
- East Wing gift shop.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- Garden shop.
- Eateries include The Hobart Restaurant, the Muddy Boots Café and the Courtyard café. A 17th century coaching inn, The Buckinghamshire Arms, is also located within the estate.
- Bike hire available.
- Lake fishing avail (charge).
- Dogs welcome in the park and wood on lead, but not in formal gardens or house.
- Please check the Blickling Estate website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property:
- Adult – £13.55
- Child – £6.75
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £20.35
- Family – £33.95
- Group Adult – £12.70
- Group Child – £6.30
Ticket Prices – Garden Only:
- Adult – £8.10
- Child – £4.50
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £16.80
- Family – £23.60
- Group Adult – £7.60
- Group Child – £4.20
Winter – Whole Property:
- Adult – £9.50
- Child – £4.70
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £14.25
- Family – £23.80
- Group Adult – £8.90
- Group Child – £4.40
Winter – Garden Only:
- Adult – £5.70
- Child – £2.80
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £8.50
- Family – £14.25
- Group Adult – £5.35
- Group Child – £2.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Blickling Estate for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.