Blists Hill Victorian Town is a recreation of a Victorian town in Madeley near Telford in Staffordshire.
This outdoor attraction covers 52 acres and is a reconstruction of a Victorian town complete with houses, shops, a bank, industrial buildings, costumed residents and leisure areas. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of Victorian life. Buildings include Victorian cottages, bakery, a fish and chip shop, public house, pharmacy, butcher shop, traditional sweet shop, green grocer, general drapers, candle makers, printers, a foundry and a fairground during Summer months. Horse and cart rides, incline lift and clay mine train ride. Have your photo taken in Victorian dress (additional charge). Visitor centre.
- Car parking (charge).
- The Butcher’s Shop selling pies, pasties and pork scratchings.
- Bakery selling bread.
- Coffee Shop serving hot & cold snacks and beverages.
- New Inn Pub serves beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- The Club Room table-service restaurant.
- Fish and chip shop.
- Forest Glen Refreshment Pavilion serving light refreshments and hot meals and beverages.
- Dogs welcome in outdoor areas.
Open daily from 10am to 4pm November to March and 10am to 5pm April to October.
Before you start your journey to Blists Hill Victorian Town for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.