Address: Blue Planet Aquarium, Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9LF
Phone Number: 0151 357 8804
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Blue Planet Aquarium has over 100 living displays including Europe’s largest collection of Sharks. Exhibits include: Coral Cave, Amazing Amphibians, Amazon, a 70 metre long underwater aquatunnel, Mangrove Swamp, Rock Pool, Venom, Freshwater life, Pirate Playground (outdoor adventure Pirate-themed Playground), Otter Attraction, Reef Magic, Lake Malawi and Giant Pacific Octopus. You can also arrange to go diving with the Sharks for an additional fee. The aquarium is also actively involved in breeding programs.
- Car Parking is available.
- Gift shop.
- Restaurant serving hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Blue Planet Aquarium is open daily 10am until 5pm
- During peak times, school holidays etc, and at weekends open daily 10am to 6pm
- Standard – £17
- Junior (up to 12 yrs) – £12.25
- Concession (OAPs, students, etc) – £15
- Family (2 standard and 2 junior, up to 12 yrs) – £55
- Groovy Grandparent Ticket (2 senior citizens and 2 junior, up to 12 yrs) – £54.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Blue Planet Aquarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.