Bocketts Farm Park is a farm attraction with children’s activities South of Leatherhead in Surrey.
All-weather attraction based on a working family-run farm with farm animals and children’s play activities. Indoor play opportunities include 2 indoor play barns (heated when cold) with play frames, trampolines, a small animal village, the big animal barn where you can feed the animals (charge for food bags) and a young drivers area.
Outdoors there are play areas with slides, climbing frames, swings, maze and a bouncy pillow. There’s also an outdoor adventure trail and a kitchen garden to see. Additional charge activities include pony rides, tractor and trailor rides (weather permitting) and Panning for gold. Daily scheduled activities including milking, animal handling and pig racing. Tearooms accessible without paying entrance fee.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling farm produce, gifts, games and books.
- Pet shop selling pet food and accessories.
- Old Barn Tearooms serving English Breakfasts, lunches, snacks, homemade cakes, cream teas and drinks.
- Picnic area.
- Bocketts Farm is open every day, all year round from 10am to 5:30pm
- Closed Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day.
- Adult – £11.00
- Child (3-17 yrs) – £11.50
- Child (2 yrs) – £9.70
- Senior Citizen (60 yrs +) – £10.00
- Disabled – £8.60
- Under 2 yrs – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Bocketts Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.