Address: Bodnant Garden, Tal-y-Cafn, near Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL28 5RE
Phone Number: 01492 650460
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Bodnant Garden is an 80-acre botanical garden located South of Conwy in North Wales.
This National trust managed outdoor attraction, is world-renowned for it’s collection of plants and trees from all around the world. The garden is divided three areas: the upper garden, the Dell and the Shrub Borders. Amongst the garden features are Italianate terraced gardens, lawns, ponds, a magnolia walk, a stream and river and a waterfall. There is also the Poem family mausoleum sited in the garden with ornate stained glass windows which is available to view on the last Tuesday of the month. Adventure playground in the car park.
- Car parking.
- Bodnant Craft Centre nextdoor selling a range of wares including wood products, jewellery, slate, candles, pottery and artwork.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and gifts.
- Magnolia Tea-room serving cakes and drinks.
- Pavilion Tea-room serving light lunches, snacks, home-made cakes and puddings and afternoon teas.
- Picnic tables.
- Dogs welcome on selected days of the week most months of the year, check website for details.
- Please check the Bodnant Garden website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices (Standard) – Whole Property:
- Adult – £13.20
- Child – £6.60
- Group Adult – £12.50
- Group Child – £6.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Bodnant Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.