Bressingham Gardens and Steam Museum reflects the interests of it’s creator Alan Bloom, founder of Blooms Nurseries.
The two main attractions are the 16 acres of gardens containing over 8000 varieties of plant and the steam and diesel train rides. There are four different train journeys you can take on over four miles of narrow-gauge railway track running through the gardens, and Waveney woodland and valley. There is also a Dad’s army exhibition recreating the fictional town, from the series, Walmington on Sea and some fairground rides including a Steam gallopers ride.
- Free car parking.
- Steam museum cafe serving snacks, cakes and beverages.
- Plant centre restaurant serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Open from 27th March until the 29th October 2017
- Museum and Gardens open daily at 10:30am rides commence at 11am
- Please check the Bressingham Steam and Gardens for admission prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Bressingham Steam & Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.