Address: British Wildlife Centre, Eastbourne Road (A22), Newchapel, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LF
Phone Number: 01342 834658
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
British Wildlife Centre is a wildlife centre and nature reserve near Lingfield in Surrey.
Set mainly outdoors this attraction has more than 40 native British wildlife species to see, housed in large naturalistic enclosures. Animals visitors can see include red squirrels, otters, wildcats, deer, hedgehogs, badgers, owls, foxes, eagles, pine martens, buzzards, kestrels, polecats, weasels, stoats, rats, mice, moles, water vole and snakes. Half hourly keeper talks. There is also a 60-acre Wetlands Nature Reserve with viewing platforms and seating. Guided tours and experience days available at extra cost.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling wildlife related gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- Coffee Shop serving snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Open every weekend and bank holidays and daily during state school holidays.
- February to October: 10am to 5pm
- November to January: 10am to 4pm
- Last admission: One hour before closing.
- Adult – £11.50
- Senior (age 65 plus) – £10.50
- Child (age 3-15) – £8.50
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) – £37.00
- Children under 3 – FREE
- Essential Carers – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2016.
Before you start your journey to British Wildlife Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.