Brooklands Museum is a Motorsport and aviation museum near Weybridge in Surrey.
Open air attraction based around period buildings from the old Brooklands motor racing circuit. Undercover and outdoor exhibits cover the topics of motor-racing and aviation with displays of motor cars, motorbikes, bicycles and aircraft. Amongst the items on display are military aeroplanes from World War II, Concorde, biplanes, vintage sports cars, classic cars, bicycles and motorcycles. There is a Formula 1 simulator ride in the Grand Prix exhibition and a Concorde experience with exhibitions and virtual flight for an additional charge.
Also on the Brooklands museum site is the London Bus museum, entry to which is included in the Brooklands museum entry price. The bus museum contains the world’s largest collection of working vintage London buses ranging from models from the late 19th century through to 1970’s models. The vehicles are arranged in a street scene setting in order of the era they were in use along with informational displays and memorabilia. Bus rides on special event days.
- Free car parking.
- Museum shop selling gifts, books, clothing, toys and models.
- Sunbeam Café serving breakfasts, lunches, snacks, treats and drinks.
- Open every day, apart from a few days over Christmas.
- Summer: 10am – 5pm (From 1st March and end when the clocks change in October).
- Winter: 10am – 4pm
- Last admission: One hour before closing.
- These times may be extended on event days.
- Adult – £11.00
- Senior Citizen/Student – £10.00
- Children (5-16) – £6.00
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Family ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children) – £30.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2016.
Before you start your journey to Brooklands Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.