Butcher Row House Museum is a local history museum in Ledbury.
The museum is located in a timber framed building originally located in the back garden of a house on the High street. It was demolished and reassembled in Church Lane. Amongst the historical items on display are a collection of musical instruments and recreations of armour wore during the battle of Ledbury in 1645.
- Free admission attraction (donations welcome).
- Public pay and display car parks nearby.
- Market House Cafe next door.
- 1st April (or Good Friday if earlier) to 30th September: Daily from 11am – 5pm
- 1st to 31st October: Daily 11am – 3pm
- Admission is free, but donations are welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Butcher Row House Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.