Address: Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Castlehill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 2ND
Phone Number: 0131 226 3709
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions is an indoor attraction housed over 5-floors in Edinburgh city featuring interactive, visual exhibits including a camera obscura show, visual illusions and holograms.
- Camera Obscura Gift shop.
- July to August: Daily 9am – 9pm
- September to October: Daily 9:30am – 7pm
- November to March: Daily 10am – 6pm
- April to June: Daily 9:30 – 7pm
- Closed: 25th December
- Extended opening hours during School Holidays: 9pm – 8pm
- Adult – £15
- Student (with ID) – £13
- Senior – £13
- Child (5 – 15 years) – £11
- Under 5’s – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Camera Obscura and World of Illusions for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.