Cantref Adventure Farm is a farm attraction and horse riding centre with farm animals to see and pet plus indoor and outdoor activities for children.
Outdoor things to do include a trailer ride, ride-on trikes, paddle boats, and outdoor children’s play area, pig racing, super sledge ride, sand pit, trampolines and pony rides (additional charge). Indoors there’s a theatre, a petting barn, an animal barn, badger quest maze, an indoor soft play barn including a toddler area, a tractor driving experience.
- Car park.
- Gift shop.
- Cantref farmhouse cafe serving hot meals.
Opening Times – Summer Season:
- Friday 7th Apr to Sunday 5th Nov 2017, open 7 days a week
- Opening Times: 10:30am – 5:30pm
- Adults – £9.95
- Children (93cm and over) – £9.95
- Children (under 93cm) – FREE
- Family of 4 – £38.70
- Family of 5 – £48.50
- Senior – £8.95
- Disability (Proof is required) – £6.00
- Registered Carer (Proof is required) – £5.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Cantref Adventure Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.