Address: Cattle Country Adventure Park, Berkeley Heath Farm, Berkeley, Gloucestershire, GL13 9EW
Phone Number: 01453 810510
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Cattle Country Adventure Park has lots to do both indoor and outdoors for families with young children.
Activities include 2 large indoor play barns with slides, an outdoor adventure play castle, outdoor assault courses, under 6’s outdoor play area, indoor soft toddler play area, a 50ft climbing net, an activity trail, trampolines, under 4’s pillow, mini golf course, a tractor ride (charge), train ride (charge), canoe lake, wildlife talks and a Splash pool.
The animals you can see include goats, wallabies, Gloucester Old Spot pigs, bison, pot bellied pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, sheep, ducks, red deer and reindeer.
- Free car parking.
- Picnic and BBQ areas.
- The Retreat Cafe.
- Please check the Cattle Country Adventure Park website for opening hours as times vary.
- Children (4 to 17) – £10.99
- Adults – £9.99
- Toddlers (Age 2 to 3) – £6.99
- Babies (Age 0 to 1) – Free entry
- Concessions (Senior citizens, disabled and carers) – £7.99
- Group Ticket (4 or more people) – £9.75 per person.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Cattle Country Adventure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.