Address: Cawdor Castle, Cawdor, Nairn, IV12 5RD
Phone Number: 01667 404401
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Cawdor Castle consists of a castle with gardens and grounds, South West of Nairn in the Highlands of Scotland.
The castle dates from the 14th century and has links to Shakespeare’s Macbeth play. Things to see inside include period furniture, portraits, tapestries and the legendary holly tree around which the castle was built.
Grounds include a flower garden, maze, wild garden, duck pond, walled garden, nature-trails and woods. There is also a 9-hole golf course, putting green and fishing on the River Findhorn (additional charges apply).
- Free car parking.
- Wool shop.
- Highland shop.
- Gift shop.
- The Courtyard Cafe.
- Picnic area.
- Open 7 days per week to the 2nd October
- Adults – £10.70
- Concessions – £9.70
- Children (aged 5 to 15) – £6.70
- Student (with valid student ID) – £9.70
- Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 5 children aged 5 to 15) – £31.00
- Adult parties (12+) – £9.20
- Children’s parties (20+, one teacher free with every 20 pupils) – £6.00
- Gardens, Grounds and Nature Trails – £6.00
- Nine-hole golf course day ticket – £12.50
- Putting green (per round) – £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2016.
Before you start your journey to Cawdor Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.