Address: Christmas Tree Farm, Cudham Road, Downe Village, Orpington, Kent, BR6 7LF
Phone Number: 01689 861603
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Christmas Tree Farm is 15 miles from London in the village of Downe and features animals which can all be petted and fed with food purchased at the farm. The animals include sheep, alpacas, chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs, guinea pigs, geese, donkeys, llamas, cows and goats.
- Tea Gardens serving snacks and drinks.
- No picnics allowed.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Farm is open daily (weather permitting).
- Nov to Feb: 10am – 4pm
- Mar to Oct: 10am – 5:30pm
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- School holidays and weekends from Apr to Sept the farm opens at 9am
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Christmas Tree Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.