Address: Claydon House, Middle Claydon, near Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 2EY
Phone Number: 01296 730349
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Claydon House is an 18th century country manor house South of Buckingham belonging to the Verney family.
The interiors of the house feature 18th-century rococo and Chinoiserie decoration. The family had a connection to Florence Nightingale who visited the house often and her bedroom and sitting room have been recreated.
There are also three and a half acres of Victorian gardens including a kitchen garden to see and parkland with lakeside walks. The house is managed by the National Trust, but the gardens are not so there area separate prices for each.
- Free car parking.
- National Trust shop.
- Courtyard Gallery selling artwork and gifts.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- Courtyard Tea-room serving lunches and cream teas.
- Carriage House restaurant serving modern British cuisine.
- Please visit the Claydon House website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – House Standard:
- Adult – £7.50
- Child – £3.75
- Family – £18.75
Ticket Prices – Whole Property Standard:
- Adult – £12.90
- Child – £3.75
- Family – £25.90
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £11.95
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £3.75
Ticket Prices – Garden Standard:
- Adult – £6.00
- National Trust members – £5.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £5.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Claydon House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.