Clerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf is an attraction, with kids activities and farm animals, 5 miles from Haverfordwest off the A40.
Children’s activities include a wooden fort adventure playground, swings, slides, an 18 hole Frizbee golf course, pedal go-karts, an adventure trail, a beach area with diggers and an undercover play area with tractor track and small animal encounters.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on lead.
- Daily opening times: 10am – 5pm
- Easter to 11th September: Daily
- Every weekend until the end of October: Saturday & Sunday
- October half-term: All week
- Children (2 years and under) – FREE
- Children (over 2 years old) – £6.50
- Adults – £7.50
- OAP’s – £6.50
- Season Ticket (Children & OAPs) – £15.50
- Season Ticket (Adults) – £18.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Clerkenhill Adventure Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.