Address: Corfe Castle, The Square, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5EZ
Phone Number: 01929 481294
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Corfe Castle is the ruins of a 1000 year old castle on a mound overlooking Corfe village between Swanage and Wareham in Dorset.
An important building to the Normans the castle contained a purpose-built royal residence and features exceptional quality stonework including a ‘Pelican in her piety’. Events held throughout the year including re-enactments and guided walks.
- Shop in village selling books, gifts, clothing and toys.
- The licensed tea-room in village serves home made meals using local produce, cream teas and speciality teas and coffees.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on a short lead.
- Open daily most of the year from 10am
Ticket Prices – Off Peak Standard:
- Adult – £9.50
- Child – £4.75
- Family – £23.75
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £14.25
- Group Adult – £8.50
- Group Child – £4.20
Ticket Prices – Peak Standard:
- Adult – £10.40
- Child – £5.20
- Family – £26.00
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) – £15.60
- Group Adult – £9.30
- Group Child – £4.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Corfe Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.