Coton Manor Garden is a ten acre garden near Ravensthorpe in Northamptonshire.
This outdoor attraction is located on a hillside in the grounds of a 17th century manor house. Amongst the garden areas are a water garden, herbaceous borders, a rose garden, a herb garden and kitchen garden, orchards, woodland areas, a gravel garden and terrace gardens. Outside of the formal gardens there is a five acre bluebell wood and a wild-flower meadow to see.
- Small car park.
- Shop selling gardening items.
- Nursery selling plants.
- Stableyard Café serving light lunches, cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Saturday 1st April – Saturday 30th September.
- 12noon – 5:30pm (last admission 4:45pm).
- Open Tuesday to Saturday.
- Closed Sundays and Mondays except Bank Holiday weekends when they are open Sat, Sun & Mon.
- Adults – £7.00
- Concession – £6.50
- Children – £2.50
- Groups (comprising 15 or more visitors) – £6.00 per person.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2017.
Before you start your journey to Coton Manor Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.