Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park is a countryside experience which is part of the 650 hectare Bemborough Farm, farmed by Countryfile presenter Adam Henson. Just six miles from the popular Cotswold village of Bourton on the Water the farm features many rare breed British farm animals in an effort to preserve them from extinction.
Attractions include the Touch barn where you can pet some of the smaller animals, the Demo barn where you can experience farming activities, a 2 mile Wildlife Walk, the Cotswold lion maze and there are also daily demonstrations. For kids there are the roller racers, battery-operated tractors, a jumping pillow and an adventure playground.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Three cafes: Adam’s Kitchen, the Old Spot Bistro and Stables Snack Bar all serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- You are also welcome to bring your own picnic and use the outdoor seating provided.
- February 10th to December 24th: 10:30am – 5pm
- Adults – £14.00
- Children (aged 4 to 15) – £12.50
- Toddler (aged 2 & 3) – £8.50
- Under 2′s – FREE
- Seniors – £12.25
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Cotswold Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.