Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens is a historic house with grounds in Cottesbrooke in Northamptonshire.
This Queen Anne house dates from the early 1700s and is located in Cottesbrooke village in an attractive rural setting. The property is the family home of the Macdonald-Buchanan family who still use the house daily. Access to the hall is by guided tours which last around 45 minutes. Highlights inside are a collection of paintings including family portraits and a fine collection of sporting pictures plus collections of period French and English furniture and a collection porcelain. The grounds were landscaped during 18th century and features lakes, formal gardens, wild gardens and a number of specimen trees.
- Car parking included in admission fee.
- The Old Laundry cafe serves home made cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Open from Bank Holiday Monday 1st May to 28th September 2017
- May and June: Wednesday & Thursday, 2pm – 5:30pm
- July, August and September: Thursday, 2pm – 5:30pm
- Bank Holiday Mondays from May to September, 2pm – 5:30pm
Ticket Prices – Standard Hall & Garden:
- Guided tour of House and admission to Gardens.
- Adults – £8.50
- Children (aged 5 – 14) – £5.00
- Concession – £7.50
Ticket Prices – Gardens Only:
- Adults – £6.00
- Children (aged 5 – 14) – £4.00
- Concession – £5.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.