Coughton Court is a Grade I listed Tudor mansion which has been the stately home of the Throckmorton’s for 600 years.
The Throckmorton’s are staunch Catholics and many features of the house reflect that. Some of the things to see inside include collections of 16th and 17th century paintings and a collection of 17th century tapestries.
Gardens include a walled garden, a pool garden, a knot garden, a vegetable garden, a bog garden and an orchard. There is also a children’s play area. A Cheese and pickle festival is held here in September.
- Free car parking.
- Coach House shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Plant sales. Second-hand book shop.
- The Coughton Kitchen serving hot meals.
- The Pewter room serving afternoon teas.
- Stables Coffee Bar selling drinks and ice creams.
- Please check the Coughton Court website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property Standard:
- Adult – £10.90
- Child – £5.45
- Family – £27.25
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £9.60
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £9.60
Ticket Prices – Garden Only Standard:
- Adult – £7.25
- Child – £3.60
- Family – £18.15
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £6.40
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £6.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Coughton Court for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.