Address: Croome, near High Green, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 9DW
Phone Number: 01905 371006
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Croom Court, once home of the Earls of Coventry, is an 18th Century country mansion with ‘Capability Brown’ gardens and parkland.
The Gardens have mainly been restored to their 18th century incarnation with lakeside walks, statues and follies and further afield the parkland has it’s own follies such as Dunstall castle, Pirton castle and the Panorama tower to explore. RAF Visitor Centre with restored secret wartime air base buildings used during the war by the nearby airbase.
- Free car parking. Gift shop.
- Plant sales. 1940’s canteen serves hot meals.
- Tapestry Room Tea Room serving afternoon teas.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds.
- Please check the Croome webite for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property Standard:
- Adult – £11.45
- Child – £5.70
- Family – £28.60
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £10.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £5.00
Ticket Prices – Park Only Standard:
- Adult – £7.60
- Child – £3.80
- Family – £19.05
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £6.70
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £3.35
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Croome for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.