Address: Dimbola Museum & Galleries, Terrace Lane (off Gate Lane), Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight, PO40 9QE
Phone Number: 01983 756814
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Opening Times Summer (April – September):
- Museum & Tea Room: 7 days a week, 10am – 5pm
- open 7 days during February half term and Easter holidays.
Opening Times Winter (October – March):
- Museum & Tea Room: Tuesday to Sunday, 10am – 4pm
- Winter opening times may vary. Please check the Dimbola Museum & Galleries website for details.
Ticket Prices (Gift Aid):
- Adults – £5
- Concessions (Seniors, Students) – £4.50
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children) – £12
Ticket Prices Standard:
- Adults – £4.50
- Concessions (Seniors, Students) – £4
- Children Under 5 – FREE
- Children Under 18 – £2
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children) – £10
- Groups (10+) – £4 per person.
- Friends of JMC Trust and National Art Pass – FREE
- FREE entry to Tea Rooms and Museum Shop.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Dimbola Museum & Galleries for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.