Address: Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts, 133 Almodington Lane, Earnley, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7JR
Phone Number: 01243 512637
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts is a mainly indoor attraction with animals, birds, butterflies and gardens ten minutes from Chester.
In the butterfly enclosure you get to walk amongst the tropical butterflies as they fly around you and feed from the nectar stations. The tropical bird aviary does the same but with birds such as parrots, finches, parakeets, budgies and cockatiels.
There are also seventeen covered themed gardens to explore plus more animals, a reptile house with lizards and tortoises, miniature donkeys, birds of prey and small furry animals. The attraction also features a 20th century life museum with displays and recreated rooms and also an exhibit about the HMS Hazardous Shipwreck. There is also a miniature golf course (extra charge) and an outdoor children’s adventure play area.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Cafe serving hot meals and cream teas.
- Picnic area.
Opening Times – Summer:
- Open 7 days a week from 18th March to 29th October 2017.
- Daily: 10am – 5pm
- Bank holiday weekends and school holidays: 10am to 6pm
- Last entries 1 hour before closing time.
Opening Times – Winter Opening Times:
- Re opens 4th February 2017, weekends only and February half term, 11am – 3pm
- During the Winter they won’t be fully open. There will NOT be access to the butterfly House.
Ticket Prices – Summer:
- Adults – £9.50
- OAP – £8.00
- Child (3 yrs to 13 yrs) – £7.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) – £29.00
Ticket Prices – Winter:
- Adults – £4.00
- OAP – £3.50
- Child (3 yrs to 13 yrs) – £3.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) – £12.00
Ticket Prices – Annual:
- Adults – £38.00
- OAP – £32.00
- Child (3 yrs to 13 yrs) – £28.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) – £116.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.