Address: East Lancashire Railway, Bolton Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0EY
Phone Number: 0161 764 7790 (lines open daily 10am – 4pm)
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
East Lancashire Railway is 12 mile railway running vintage steam and diesel locomotive train rides going through Bury, Lancashire.
The train journeys travel between the stations of Heywood and Rawtenstall with the journey taking approximately an hour and going through six stops. Pay extra to enjoy an outing with a meal served to you during your train journey. Cream tea specials. Murder mystery nights. Real Ale tours. Footplate driving experiences and Santa train rides at Christmas.
- Free car parking at Heywood, Ramsbottom and Rawtenstall stations.
- Purchasing Full line return tickets entitle you to unlimited travel on the ticket date and free entry to the Bury Transport Museum.
- The Buffet cafe located at the Bury Bolton Street Station serves snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- Trackside real ale pub located at the Bury Bolton Street Station serves locally brewed beers and alcoholic beverages plus a range of pub food including breakfasts.
- Buffer Stops pub is located at the Rawtenstall station and serves locally brewed ales and other alcoholic beverages plus pub snacks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the East Lancashire Railway website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to East Lancashire Railway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.