The Eden Project features a number of large Bio Domes containing gardens. Includes the world’s largest enclosed rainforest with steamy jungles and waterfalls. The Mediterranean Biome features lemons trees, olive groves, vines and cork trees.
Lots of other gardens including a giant wooden ship, set in a sea of tea leaves and the Spiral Garden, planted to stimulate all your senses. For kids The Nest is a huge climbing frame and there is also a ride on tractor-pulled land train. Rock climbing is also available, as is go on Skywire, England’s longest Zipwire. The Educational centre explains everything from evolution to ecosystems and climate change.
- Shop, restaurants and cafes (The Eden Bakery, Link canopy, Mediterranean Cafe, Rainforest Biome, Eden Deli and Eden Coffee House).
- Car parking included in ticket price.
- Please check the Eden Project website for opening hours as times vary throughout the year.
Ticket Prices – Full Price:
- Adults – £25
- Students – £20
- Children (aged 5-16) – £14
- Children (aged 0-4) – Free
- Family ticket (two adults and two children) – £69
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Eden Project for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.