Address: Eshott Heugh Animal Park, 2 Eshottheugh Farm, Felton, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE65 9QH
Phone Number: 01670 787778
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Eshott Heugh Animal Park is a family animal attraction between Morpeth and Alnwick in Northumberland.
A family run business, the park features a number of animals to see including meerkats, raccoons, foxes, rhea, donkeys, Shetland ponies, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchilla, goats, sheep, Kune Kune pigs, ferrets, budgies, chickens, ducks and turkeys. Birthday parties catered for.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling home wares, locally produced items, toys and souvenirs.
- Tearooms serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- March to September: Daily 9:30am – 5pm (last entry 4pm)
- October to February: Daily 9:30am – 4pm (last entry 3pm)
- Adults – £6.50
- Children (16 & under) – £4.75
- Children (2 & under) – Free
- Farm Animal Feed – 50p per bag
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2016.
Before you start your journey to Eshott Heugh Animal Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.