Address: Etal Castle, Cornhill on Tweed, Northumberland, TD12 4TN
Phone Number: 01890 820332
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Etal Castle is the ruins of a castle located in the village of Etal and built around the mid 1300’s by Robert Manners to help defend English borders from the Scots.
The castle features an exhibit about the Battle of Flodden which was fought not far away in 1513.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and hot and cold drinks.
- Etal village has a pub and tea rooms.
- Picnic tables.
- Please check the Etal Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Without Donation:
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.00
- Child (5-15 years) – £3.00
- Concession – £4.50
- Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) – £13.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Etal Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.