Address: Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower, Heritage Way, Priddy’s Hard, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 4LE
Phone Number: 023 9250 5600
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower is located in the Royal Navy’s 18th century former armament buildings in Gosport and is about naval weaponry and the history of site.
Things to see include exhibits showing how the buildings were used during World War II and lots of naval armaments including mines, torpedoes, missiles, cannons and modern weaponry. The museum also features information which explores the social and moral consequences of war. The various subjects are explored in an exciting way using re-created scenes, models, audio-visual effects and interactive computer displays. The terrace outside the coffee shop also has lovely views over the harbour.
- Car parking.
- Museum shop selling souvenirs, local ales and books.
- Explosion’s coffee shop is fully licensed and serves cakes, snacks and beverages.
- Please visit the Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower website for opening hours.
- Adults – £10.80
- Seniors (60+) – £9.72
- Children (5-16) – £6.30
- Children (under 5) – FREE
- Full time students – £9.72
- Family ticket (up to 2 adults + 3 children) – £27.90
- Family ticket (1 adult + 3 children) – £17.10
- Adult parties of 10 or more (20% discount) – £8.00 pp
- Pre-booked school parties FREE, other Child Groups (20% discount) – £4.80 pp
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.