Address: Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park, Wareham Road, Organford, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6EU
Phone Number: 01202 622022
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park is a farm attraction with children’s play activities near Poole in Dorset.
This attraction is aimed at families with children up to the age of 8. There are farm animals to see plus small animals for cuddling. Outdoor things to do include a Wendy house village, sand pit with play equipment, pedal tractors, pedal go-karts, bouncy castle, maize maze (seasonal), woodland walk, water play area and tractor and trailer rides. Indoor play activities include the undercover soft play zone, a bouncy castle and a straw bale play barn. There are also daily scheduled shows and demonstrations which include milking and pig racing. Caters for birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling toys, clothes and farm produce.
- Hen House Restaurant is licensed and serves freshly made hot meals, snacks, cakes and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Saturday 21st January – Saturday 25th March: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Sunday 26th March – Saturday 28th October: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 29th October – Friday 22nd December: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Sunday 23rd December – Friday 19th Jan 2018: Closed
- Adult – £8.95
- Child (3yrs and over) – £8.95
- Child (2yrs) – £4.60
- Child (Under 2 years) – Free entry
- Disabled Person/Carer (each) – £7.45
- Family Saver Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children) – £33.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.