Address: Flamingo Land, Kirby Misperton, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 6UX
Phone Number: 0871 9118000
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Flamingo Land is a theme park and zoo in Kirby Misperton near Pickering in North Yorkshire.
Flamingo Land has a large selection of rides for all age groups including thrill rides, family rides, kids rides and scenic rides. The thrill rides include Cliff hanger (lift and drop), flip flop (swinging, rotating ride), Hero (standing inverted roller coaster), Kumali (inverted roller coaster), Mumbo Jumbo (looping roller coaster), Pterodactyl (high swinging chairs), Sky flyer (dual over the top swinging pirate ships), Velocity (bike coaster) and the Navigator (360° spinning disk on a half pipe).
Family and kid orientated rides and attractions include a 4D Cinema presentation, cable car, balloon race, Dino-dig fossil hunt, Wagon wheel (big wheel), Lost River ride (riverboat ride with 60ft plummet), Splash battle (ride with water cannons), Twistosaurous (coaster with spinning carts), Voodoo (pirate ship), Wave Swinger (swinging chairs), Zoom (suspended coaster), cable cars, cycle monorail, Muddy duck tractor ride, dodgems, flying clowns, gallopers, go gator, helitoys, Honey bears, Jungle carousel, monorail, Daktari express (narrow gauge train ride), children’s planet outdoor adventure play area and Splish splosh water play area. There is also HMS bouncy, an indoor soft play area with play frame, sports area, foam ball cannons and climbing wall.
The attraction’s walk-through zoo is home to over 140 species of animal. Amongst the creatures visitors can see are tigers, lions, camels, sea lions, baboons, hippos, meerkats, kangaroos, wallabies, rhinos, monkeys, giraffes, farm animals, Shetland ponies, rabbits, guinea pigs, reptiles, amphibians, emus, flamingos, rhea, penguins, parrots, storks and pelicans. Daily scheduled feeding times, talks and shows including Meet a Creature, a sea lion show and a bird show. There is also a Zoo monorail running over some of the animal enclosures. Keeper experiences available.
- Car parking.
- Various shops selling gifts, souvenirs and sweets.
- Places to eat and drink serving meals, snacks, fast food, sweet treats, ice creams and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- WiFi hotspots.
- 2017 Season from Saturday 1st April until Sunday 29th October.
- Gates open at 9:30am. Rides and attractions open from 10am – 4pm, 5pm or 6pm (closing times are dependant on time of season).
- Adults and Children (Four years old and over) – £38
- Two Consecutive Days Ticket (Four years old and over) – £51.50
- Children three years old and under (Proof of age may be required) – Free
- Senior Citizens – £25
- Disabled Guests / Carers (Each. Proof required) – £25.75
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children) – £120
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Flamingo Land for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.