Fleet Air Arm Museum is a museum about the flying division of the Royal Navy, located North of Yeovil in Somerset.
Based at the Royal Naval Air Station Yeovilton, the collection is displayed across 4 large halls. The museum has the largest collection of naval aircraft in Europe with some unique aircraft and includes seaplanes, biplanes, a Harrier Jump Jet, modern day helicopters and a Concorde 002. As well as the many aircraft on display visitors will also see photos, artefacts, bombs, artwork, memorabilia and information about the history of the airborne arm, major conflicts and the stories of individual people who served in the division.
There are also many interactive exhibits and the Aircraft Carrier Experience where you’ll journey to a replica flight deck of the HMS Ark Royal. Children’s adventure playground next to the Swordfish restaurant.
- Free car parking.
- Museum shop sells model aircraft kits, clothes, books, DVDs, posters and souvenirs.
- The Swordfish Restaurant (just outside the museum) is licensed and serves hot and cold food, cakes and fresh ground coffee daily all year from 10am.
- Warnefords Cafe (inside the museum) serves light refreshments during school holidays and special events.
- Picnic area in front of the museum.
Opening Times – Winter:
- Wed 1st November 2017 until Thurs 29th March 2018
- Open Wed to Sun: 10am to 4:30pm
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays except during Somerset school holidays.
Opening Times – Summer:
- From 1st April 2017
- Open Everyday: 10am to 5:30pm
Ticket Prices (Gift aid):
- Adult (16 – 59 years) – £16.00
- Senior Citizens (60+ years)- £14.00
- Child (5 – 15 years) – £12.00
- Family (2 Adults + 3 Child) – £47.00
- Family (1 Adult + 3 Child) – £33.00
- Disabled – £14.00
- Student – £14.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2017.
Before you start your journey to Fleet Air Arm Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.