Address: Folly Farm, Begelly, Kilgetty, Pembrokeshire, SA68 0XA
Phone Number: 01834 812731
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo is an attraction with lots to do in all weathers for families with young kids. There’s a Zoo with more than 250 exotic animals of around 50 different species, including meerkats, giraffes, fossa, camels, zebras, alpacas, monkeys, antelope and ocelots just to name a few and also a Country Park with a land-train to ride and a nature trail. The Jolly Barn area contains all the farmyard animals including sheep, pigs, chickens, horses and donkeys with a Cwtch Corner where you can pet some of the animals and also a farm-themed playground with combine harvester and tractor.
If the weather is wet you can head indoors to Carousel Woods a massive indoor adventure playground, or the undercover vintage funfair featuring working rides and stalls or the 700 seat Follies Theatre with it’s Wurlitzer organ featuring children’s entertainment shows. There are also more adventure play areas outdoors, like the Pirates Adventure, Dragons Adventure (for younger children) and The Destruction Playground (a construction-themed, giant sandpit playground). Other attractions include go-karts, pedal tractors, mini diggers and Follystone racetrack. Extra charge for the funfair rides plus go-karts and mini-diggers.
- There is a gift shop.
- Lots of places to eat and drink including the Coffee shop, Cool cabin (lollies and ice creams), The Ploughman’s (licensed sit-down restaurant), Grilled Burger Co, Carousel Cafe and the Dog and Duck (licensed bar).
- You are also welcome to bring your own picnic.
- Please check the Folly Farm website for opening hours as times vary.
- Adult – £13.95
- Child (3-15 years) – £11.95
- Toddler (2 years) – £4.95
- Senior citizen (60+ years) – £11.95
- Disabled adult – £11.95
- Disabled child (3-15 years) – £9.95
- Disabled toddler (2 years) – £3.95
- Disabled senior citizen (60+ years) – £9.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to Folly Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.