Address: Fort Paull Museum, Battery Road, Paull, Nr Hull, East Yorkshire, HU12 8FP
Phone Number: 01482 896236
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Fort Paull Museum is a history museum just outside the village of Paull in East Yorkshire.
This attraction is set on a 10 acre site situated alongside the Humber estuary in the grounds of a Napoleonic fortress. There are both undercover and outdoor exhibits covering historic periods of conflict including the Napoleonic Wars, the Civil war and the World Wars. Amongst the things to see are some underground tunnels, the TRENCH, a Blackburn Beverley aeroplane, military vehicles and artillery and the Humberside Fire Brigade Museum.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling toys, souvenirs, gifts, minatures and replica coins and medals.
- Dukes of York Bar serves all day breakfasts, meals, snacks and drinks.
- Summer Opening Times: 1st March to 31st October 10am – 6pm (last admission 4pm).
- Closed Winter: 1st November to 28th February.
- School visits can be arranged during closure times please ring for details.
- Adults – £6.50
- Children and Concessions – £5.50
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) – £20
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Fort Paull Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.